Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Some more pictures from Sudan/Ethiopia

So, I can't see what pictures I have put up here, but I will edit them next time I log on. I know There are these:

A delicious juice mix (orange, pineapple, avocado, raspberry, guava).

Me on one of the hills in Ethiopia (Mark, notice the shirt. It is the most comfy piece of clothing I have. It breathes so nicely. Thank you very much, I wear it all the time.)

Myself and Ryan on the edge of the Blue Nile Gorge

Some mechanics putting bearings on a piston on the side of the road.

A house with a small child in a village we stayed in.

The edge of the Gorge.

Me doing what I do best at the edge of the Gorge. I have lost a lot of weight (as you might be able to tell). I sort of expected this to happen, and it is. Everyone is slimming down. The cardio is excessive to say the least. I'm still eating the most of anyone on the tour, but it's not maintaining my muscle mass. For the best, actually, cause I hate carrying that up the hills. For example of what I ate today on my day off:

4 slices toast
1 beef/egg omelet
2 large bread rolls
1.5 double patty, triple bun burgers (think larger than an Extreme burger at Summerhays)
1 plate french fries
1 whole, large pizza with chicken, beef, eggs, cheese and veggies.
1 energy bar
5 scoops chocolate ice cream (finally!!!)

Can't remember the rest, but again, I'll repost as soon as I get a chance and can label these photos properly.







1 comment:

  1. Except for the first photo, which seems not to have loaded properly, the photos are great. You have to click on them to see the whole shot. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete