Tuesday, January 4, 2011

T minus 7 days...

   So it has all come down to this. One week left to pack, organize, verify equipment, pack and re-pack. It's cool to see how little stuff you need to pack for 4 months of exercise. As I stuff everything into little ZipLocs, my excitement builds. I finally get to use all this neat camping stuff!
   I am very thankful for having a military background, as it gives me a little bit of knowledge about what I will actually need to pack. Also, it helps having learned how to pack in a hurry, in the darkness, with some sort of organization. So, I would like to thank my friend Julesfor the awesome tent she lent me. I set it up today in my living room and it's perfect. Exactly what I need. I'm slowly starting to strip my bike for the box and the long plane ride over.
   So, I'll sign off here. I have officially punched my "blogger's V-card". Hopefully some people will read this. Until next time!

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment